We are now offering both virtual and in-person classes!
Scroll down to see a breakdown of our Vitual and In-Person classes!
- Sign up for the Beginner's Course and you will receive your very own trainers to keep!
- Each week, an instructional video will be released on Monday. These will be shared through DropBox - no DropBox membership required.
- Homework will be assigned - turn in assigned homework by Thursday. You'll receive a personalized feedback video by Sunday offering corrections and insight on things you can do to improve, or next steps to take with the drills.
- Live Q&A session on Sunday, to touch base and further steps and input.
- Classes will meet in our new Burnet Rd location on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays from 7 pm to 9 pm then Saturdays from 11:30-1:30 pm.
(one-hour class, one-hour open mat)
-Beginner Courses on Thursdays from 7 pm to
8 pm with optional 30 minutes of practice and/or Q&A with instructors.
- Classes will be $25 or you can purchase a punchcard or 4 for $75! Or ask us about a monthly membership by emailing us HERE.
- These classes will have a MAX of 6 students. You will need to sign up for your first-come, first-serve spot each week in GymMaster. You can pay for each class individually or purchase a punchcard, but still must secure your spot each week.
- All participants will need to be masked the entire time. If you don't feel well, stay home. Your class cost can be credited to your account for when you feel better.
- We encourage you to coordinate ahead of time and attend with a drilling partner. If you can't find a partner, you are also welcome to drill with another student you choose the day of. As always, we want to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible, so you are welcome to drill solo as well.
**Class Prerequisites: In order to sign up for either the In-Person or the Virtual Classes, you must have completed the Austin Historical Weapons Guild Beginner Course or be able to demonstrate an equivocal understanding of technique, safety, and etiquette. To do the latter, please email us at to have a consultation with an instructor.