We are now offering both virtual and in-person classes!
Scroll down to see a breakdown of our Vitual and In-Person classes
or click on a button below to read class/program descriptions!
- Sign up for the Beginner's Course and you will receive your very own trainers to keep!
- Each week, an instructional video will be released on Monday. These will be shared through DropBox - no DropBox membership required.
- Homework will be assigned - turn in assigned homework by Thursday. You'll receive a personalized feedback video by Sunday offering corrections and insight on things you can do to improve, or next steps to take with the drills.
- Live Q&A session on Sunday, to touch base and further steps and input.
- Classes will be $25 or you can purchase a punchcard or 4 for $75! Or ask us about a monthly membership by emailing us HERE.
- These classes will have a MAX of 6 students. You will need to sign up for your first-come, first-serve spot each week in GymMaster. You can pay for each class individually or purchase a punchcard, but still must secure your spot each week.
- If you don't feel well, stay home. Your class cost can be credited to your account for when you feel better.
**Class Prerequisites: In order to sign up for either the In-Person or the Virtual Classes, you must have completed the Austin Historical Weapons Guild Beginner Course or be able to demonstrate an equivocal understanding of technique, safety, and etiquette. To do the latter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a consultation with an instructor.